Terms and Conditions
- Bookings – A deposit of either the full sum or part payment will be payable before the day of any event.
- If a booking is cancelled by the operator prior to the commencement of the activity every effort will be made to re-arrange the event for an alternative date. If a revised booking date cannot be agreed then a full refund will be made.
- If a booking is cancelled or postponed by the operator after the activity has commenced every effort will be made to restart the activity If that is not possible at the operator’s discretion a pro rata refund of any sums paid will be considered depending on the activity time elapsed prior to the suspension or cancellation.
- If cancellation of any activity is requested by the purchaser a refund of any sums paid will only be considered if a minimum of 7 days notice has been given. Failure to provide that notice in respect of any player will result in a forfeit of the deposit paid.
- Refusal of booking/entry – The operator reserves the right to refuse entry/participation if they consider any participant is under age, under the influence of alcohol or other substance, are physically or mentally unfit to participate, considered to be a danger to themselves other participants and members of staff, or are displaying aggressive and abusive behaviour (verbal or physical). If any of the above occurrences apply, the booking will be deemed cancelled with no refunds.
- The operator reserves the right to exclude any player from the game/or premises without refund if they exhibit any of the conditions set out in 5. above after the session has commenced.
- Group bookings – Minimum number for a session to start is 10 players. At the discretion of the operator smaller group or individual players may be combined to make up the minimum number. If a smaller group wish to book a time slot the price for 10 players may be charged. No guarantee of exclusive party sessions is implied or offerered without prior arrangement and subject to minimum numbers agreed with the operator.
- Arrival times – please arrive no later than the time stated for start of any booked session. Prior to each activity players must attend a safety briefing and game instruction. Any player missing the briefing may not be allowed to participate. Depending on circumstance, no refund may be issued.
- Personal safety/health requirements – correct clothing/footwear. Listen to all safety instructions and briefings carefully. You must understand that you will be participating under the circumstance that you take full responsibility for your own safety including any minors for whom you have responsibility. You must sign a disclaimer which you must read thoroughly before taking part in the game. If after the safety talk you do not wish to participate, a refund of 50% of the cost price paid will be given to you alone.
- Activity prices will generally be advertised on the company website or associated literature. Every effort is made to update information as soon as any changes are made but the operator reserves the right to make those changes when it deems appropriate.
- Vouchers purchased online or by other means are non refundable and can only be redeemed against the activity of Battlefield Live at East Anglian venues and not for cash
- Vouchers purchased will remain valid for 12 months
- Bookings paid by voucher will be subject to availability of session and minimum attendance numbers as above
- Minimum age for voucher use is 8 years old and under 18's must be signed in by an adult
- In the event of any claim for failure to deliver a particular service the operator will only be responsible for the cost paid for activities by the purchaser.
- Refunds will generally only be made directly to the facility used in the original purchase. (eg. Payment by card will be refunded to the same card.)
These Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in area in which you are domiciled.
The Company will not be liable for any delay or failure to carry out any of its rights, duties and responsibilities under these Terms and Conditions if the delay or failure is caused by circumstances outside of the control of The Company, including, but not limited to acts of god, war, civil disorder or industrial dispute
Failure by this Company to enforce any of its rights under these Terms of Business is not to be regarded as a waiver of those rights unless the waiver is confirmed in writing. If this Company decides to waive any of its rights under these Terms of Business, this will not inhibit this Company from enforcing those rights at any or all times in the future.